Need to order utilities, AV or internet services?
You will need complete a service order form for your request.
- There are specific Dayton Convention Center forms for ordering electric services, phone lines, air and water services.
- Wireless, high-speed internet services provided by HarborLink Network, Ltd are free at our facility. The Harborlink order form should be used to purchase upgraded services.
- Audio Visual Services are available through DC A/V. The AV order form should be used to order AV services.
- All of these service forms can be found on the Exhibitor Services page of this website. Please review the form you need along with any related conditions and information.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible. If you have questions or have any special requests, please call us at 937-333-4700 before you place your order.
- All utility and A/V order forms should be mailed, faxed or e-mailed to the Dayton Convention Center. Please do not send Wireless Internet forms or Decorator order forms to us; contact information for those services is listed on the forms.
- Payment for DCC services can be made by check, credit/debit card*, money orders or in person with cash. *IF PAYING BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, PLEASE CALL-IN YOUR CARD INFORMATION (937.333.4700). DO NOT SUBMIT CARD NUMBERS BY FAX OR EMAIL. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Please make checks payable to: Dayton Convention Center - Attn: Utility Services Department. Services are tax-free. All payments should be in US Funds.
- Pre-order rates apply to orders received at least 5 business days prior to event. On-site rates apply within 5 business days of event and for all on-site orders.
- Please call us at 937-333-4700 to confirm all orders.
What happens when you get here?
Depending on the time of your arrival, most services should be available for use.
- Electric Services: The electrical services that are provided in the Exhibit Hall Rooms 101 and 102 as well as Room 103 may be delayed until the event Decorator and/or Exhibitor arrive on-site. Please visit the DCC Office on the 2nd Floor if your service is unavailable upon your arrival. Our Maintenance staff will assist you as soon as possible.
- Telephone Services: All phone services include long-distance and toll free calling capabilities. You must first dial "9" to get an outside line. If you are using a credit card machine, you will be required to configure your machine to dial "9" before use. You may have to contact your merchant service provider by calling the telephone number that should be affixed to your machine. The Dayton Convetion Center is not responsible for this configuration.
Couldn't find the information that you're looking for?
Feel free to contact us at 937-333-4700 or fill out our contact form to speak with a member of our staff.