Keynote Speaker: Honorable Congresswoman Joyce Beatty
Theme: "When We're Together, We're Victorious!"
FOR TICKETS & MORE INFORMATION
Contact the Dayton Unit NAACP at (937) 222-2172 or visit www.naacpdayton.org
The City of Dayton - Department of Recreation & Youth Services presents a FREE, safe alternative to Trick or Treat. Be a princess, a super hero or your favorite character and join in the fun! Kids 12 and under get FREE candy!!
FOR MORE INFO
Contact RYS at 937.333.4800
Annual tabletop gaming convention featuring games, vendors, game demos, an open game library, and guest game designers and podcasters.
- 3 day badge – $50.00
- GM Badges – $25.00 (limit quantity)
- VIP Badges – $90.00 (SOLD OUT)
- Young adult badge – $20.00
- Child badge (13 and younger) free with adult age purchase.
- Demo Table ( 1 table and 2 badges for the whole weekend) – $40.00
Single Day Badges:
- Friday Only $20.00 or $5.00 after 5:00 PM
- Saturday Only $25.00 or $10.00 after 5:00 PM
- Sunday Only $15.00
- After 5:00 badges are not available for pre order. On-site only.
Registration as early as 7:00/7:30am on Friday 11/09 (as soon as set up is complete).
Friday: 9:00 AM* to 11:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM* to 11:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM* to 6:00 PM
*The Open Game Library will be open as soon as setup is complete each morning (usually by 8:00 am).
Vendor hours *
Friday: Noon – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 09:00 AM – 4:00 PM
*Individual vendor hours may differ.
Come join us as we take a magical journey into the Land of the Sweets with Clara & the Nutcracker. This classic ballet brings joy and enchantment to the magic of the holiday season!
Tickets are $25/adult and $15/child (12 and under), all seating is reserved.
FOR MORE INFO
Call Julie Anderson at 937-435-5052 for more information or visit our website at www.sddt.org.
This 41st annual amazing event offers opportunities for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living, including:
- Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
- A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
- In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
- Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Laura Lengnick and Eric Holt-Giménez;
- Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
- Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
- Kids’ conference, child care, and more!
FOR MORE INFO:
Contact OEFFA: 614.421.2022; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clock and Watch Exhibits, Lectures, and the Largest Clock and Watch Show in the Nation. Please see our website for ticket/cost of admission and/or registration.